$39.95High, Medium and Light Performance Air Abrasion (box of 10)
Box of 10 Disposable Air Abrasion Units
Simple, effective, inexpensive... disposable air abrasion is here!
The AIRBRATOR® is a single-use air abrasion handpiece that connects to your existing air-line. It is a direct alternative to traditional, expensive, self-contained air abrasion units. The Airbrator comes in three grades.
Indications for Use
• Removal of stains from tooth surfaces
• Removal of surface deposits from teeth
• Preparation of metallic, ceramic, composite, and acrylic surfaces for bonding, cementation, and repair
• Preparation of tooth surfaces for sealants, composites, orthodontic brackets bonding, and bonded bridges
• Preparation of tooth surfaces for adhesive bonding procedures, including ceramic inlays, crowns, and bridges
• Repair of composite, acrylic, ceramic, and metal restorations and prosthetic appliances
• Bonded splint procedures
• Removal of cement from temporary and permanent retorations
NOTE: Air abrasion is not FDA approved for amalgam removal
High Performance - aluminum oxide
Abrasion ideal for small incipient lesions. FDA approved for cavity preparations.
Medium Performance - aluminum oxide
Abrasion ideal for sealants, etching, bonding, and heavy stain applications
Light Performance - sodium bicarbonate
Abrasion ideal for removing stains, cleaning and polishing.
For orders outside the U.S. call 231-922-2211
or email firstname.lastname@example.org